Monday 21 April 2014

Snow on Royalty


Good Morning Kenya. Let the Monday/Tuesday blues begin.

My choice today is HAPPINESS even though I am seated on my desk and I have not done my make up but what the hell!!! I have a healthy life and I am tapping into the power of positive thinking.

It has taken a call at 7am and bumping into an old freind to realise that even when you feel that God is giving you the silent treatment and the side eye He still cares a whole bunch.

Thank you Lord for working in the silence.



 Who knew that you can pair up a peplum top and a maxi skirt? This outfit combo was just a by the way as I was fishing for one of my other items. It's really simple and elegant if your meeting him for the second date or for Sunday brunch or even lunch. It screams conservative but also daring enough to put this two statement pieces together.

The gold belt for me is a touch of royalty because guess what I am a princess. Always has been always will be!


Snow White Peplum top- Fashilicious
Green Skirt- Bus Station
Shoes- Stall along Moi Avenue (Next to Optica)
Cross Earrings- Forever Trendy
Gold Belt- Elle Closet

Do feel free to leave your comments and thoughts on this outfit combo.

Good Day ya'll!!

Mocha Chica!

No comments:

Post a Comment