Tuesday 22 April 2014

Snow on Primal Prints

" The deeper that sorrow curves itself into your being the more joy you can contain."
Khalil Gibran.




My lovely people this is by far my best outfit combo.

I am obsessed with animal prints and the Christian Loubitoni  inspired pointy heels are just killer. I added a twist of the floppy hat to give it an edge. Hope you enjoy this!!!

 
Don't you just love him!!!


 Snow White Top-Fashilicious
Animal Print Pants-Mr. Price
Pointy Christian Loubitoni Heels-SoniShoes
Envelope Clutch- Bus Station
Floppy Hat- Nairobi Fashion Market
Lippy- Mac Candy Yum Yum

Lovely day good people!

Mocha Chica!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! SOLD! The shoes look amazing! i must get myself a pair of those...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peps! You shall enjoy them shoes!

      Delete
  2. Floppy hat check! Peplum check! Printed pants check! Lippy double check! Shoes tripple check!!!! Darn you look hot(no lesbo)! If ever you're in Msa,let me know i pick your brain...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl you look lovely! Hit you up on inbox we chat!

      Delete