Tuesday 10 December 2013

Belt Up

I love love everything about the Christmas season.

Hello my lovey people. I am reeling because of the weather this morning but I am happy about the long holiday that is coming our way... Yeah Kenya @ 50! 


Thank you President Uhuru Kenyatta.




 Top-Toi Market
Skirt-Gikomba
Flats- UK Kiosk
Studded Arm Candy- Bus Station
Purse/Make-up Bag-Gifted
Cross Earrings-Forever Trendy
Sunnies- Uhuru Highway Optics






I have been looking for this belt the whole DARN year and finally it is here and I am in love with it.The shine just adds so much royalty to any outfit. I paired it up with a studded cuff and and some cross earrings to go. This is a very simple look. I did not want anything to come in the way of my errands last Saturday.

 Until next time stay fly!

MOCHA CHICA!


6 comments: