Tuesday 11 March 2014

Nairobi Fashion Market 2014


My people my people. I have missed you so much walalalalala!!

I have been keeping well, busy with work but as always keeping you peeps in mind. The lovely girls and I were able to attend the Nairobi Fashion Market  last weekend and I must admitted I was not as enthusiastic considering the last one was a total absolute let down.

That is the good thing about not having any exceptions because my oh my!!! did we shop. I got some really cool buys and my fave was this skirt that was sent from heaven. I shall be styling it soon. Many ladies ask me where and how I shop, I wish I had tagged you all along. Nelly of Nairobi's Fashion Geek check out her blog (love this girl) were just screaming from stall after stall.



 This happens to be the best picture of the day. Selfie with a Canon  beat that Mutua Matheka hehehe!!


I am that girl who wears a dress and ngomas ( as my mother calls them!)

 This dress I found at "priced to go"section of Mr. Price in town. Yeah believe it or not it was a steal. I paired it up with converse and hang a small tiny blue sling bag to go. Tip: I love my accessories but this dress had so much going with the floral print so I figured a watch and some dangling earrings and I was good to go "hunting."
Always keep it simple.


 Dress- Mr Price
Converse-  Classy Rubber Shoes
White Watch- Gifted
Blue Sling Bag-Toi Market


I may have found a "girlfriend" for our Cappuccino, isn't she adorable?



Talk about pushing the envelope with this shoe! Its bold and it has spikes. I think it looks lovely on the display.




These guys were selling some expensive jewellery, 100 % Brass lets just say we shall stick to Maasai Market thank you very much.




Photo Credits to the Beautiful Nellz of Nairobi's Fashion Geek and my lovely Sis Sambe!

MOCHA CHICA!

1 comment:

  1. Nairobisfashiongeek13 March 2014 at 04:51

    GURRRRRL! they should have this kind of events every other weekend! Love the skater dress and sneaker combo.

    ReplyDelete