Monday 21 April 2014

Snow on Pink

Let's just skip  to the part where I apologize for going M.I.A and say that life handed me lemons in form of a crazy  job and I reached for the Tequila and salt and now I am nursing a serious hangie but almost out of it.

Happy Easter people!!

I am back maybe with a bang and I will let you be the judge of that.

I love the color white. (Yes for the record I will still follow a guy dressed in all white down the street)

I got this white peplum top awhile ago and as I was going through "our wardrobes" read (My wardrobe and my sisters, did I say thank God from sisters), I digress, I was like I think I should do a little something with this snow white top.So for the next couple of days I shall show you  how to werk this top into different looks.

On to my first look!



 As I was picking out this outfit, I figured a little matchy matchy would not hurt anybody. Hence the pink belt and the pink skirt and the nude bag and nude shoe.


Snow White Peplum Top- Fashilicious
Pink Skirt-Mr.Price
Bag-Zara
Nude Heels- Bata
Belt-Bus Station



If you have noticed I am sort of a functional shopper. Yeah I splurge once in awhile but of late, I have been doing more functional pieces that can mix and match with diverse things in "our wardrobes."


Thoughts?

Be back tomorrow folks!!

Mocha Chica!

5 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this white peplum is giving u so much life.Loving it on you.The skirt n cinched belt is dope!

    ReplyDelete