Thursday 4 June 2015

Skirts and Roses.









 I am officially a day behind thanks to the public holiday on Monday, but ooh well the rest was appreciated.

Wa gwan all ye followers!

I know I know...you know that song you listen to first thing in the morning it was a reggae song and I have been humming in that big chune throughout the day.

I am totally confused about Bruce Jenner. I watched his initial interview with Diane Sawyer like a month ago and it was a grueling 45 minutes because I felt pity for this human being. Here is a man who was a celebrated triathlon winner, married three times and has seven children and he has been living a lie. I could not wrap my head around it all. I am very open and liberal minded and trying hard not to judge him but what is the world coming too?

 You know those dresses you see on the red carpet... those dresses that are not ordinarily worn to brunch, the ones the designers send to you with a price tag one, Yes? Well that is how I feel about the skirt worn right here!





Phoyography by Wamwiri Kimachia


It is made of some hard fabric that has been dipped in starch trust me it stays in that Marilyn Monroe position forever!

I paired it with a purple to bring out the pretty flowers and some killer flats from Zara that I have been obsessing over for months.








 Top- Old buy
Flats- Zara
Clutch- Toi

Mocha Chica!

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is on poooooooooint..Looking pretty dear.

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bestest-est look. I have a thing for A-lines and this one....LOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete