Friday 25 April 2014

Snow on Chrome

That has been a very short week!

Who does not like the anticipation in the air on a Friday Morning?

Today my "Snow on .........." outfit posts come to an end.I have had a lot of fun turning my wardrobe upside down for this and it was totally worth it.

I want to say thank you to my little Sissy for agreeing to take the pics.





White just like black makes the perfect base to put together the perfect outfit.You can never go wrong with a monochrome combination if your life was dependent on it.
This midi skirt is comfy and stylish and compliments the outfit. This is more of a day look that can turn into a night look by switching the sneaker wedges for killer red or blue heels.
I really hope you had as much fun as I had doing this feature.

Snow White Peplum Top-Fashilicious
Black and White Midi Skirt-Mr. Price
Sneaker Wedges- Nairobi Fashion Market
Arm Candy- Assorted pieces collected over time
Lippy- Mac Candy Yum Yum






 


Until next time my lovely people!!

Astalavista Baby!!

Mocha Chica!

No comments:

Post a Comment