Friday 6 December 2013

Of rainy days

It may be Friday but a somber one at it. African has lost a true icon a selfless man who gave up his formidable youth for his nation South Africa. 

Rest in Peace Nelson Mandela your spirit lives on.

Well I must say the week has been rather busy as we are trying to wind up matters 2013
                                                            and move on to 2014. 

Today I have been featured on the Aura by Annesosophie Achera  Law meets Style and I am truly humble. It was a really nice piece so have a read.





 It's been rather cold and nothing like a maxi to take it all away. I have worn this skirt here and this time I decided to pair it up with a simple black polo neck, my brown belt and some nude heels.






 Green Maxi-Bus Station
Polo Neck- Toi Market
Belt-Toi Market
Nude heels- Bata
Chain- Gifted

I am exhausted so lets do more of this next week. Enjoy your weekend folks!  
 
MOCHA CHICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment