Tuesday 3 December 2013

Party Pastels

It's December baby and I can smell the festivities in the air.


Welcome home all you summer bunnies..time to party like rock stars.

The past week has been nothing less than a whirlwind of activities and drama to say the least. Most of you know that I am very cynical and most times radical about this thing called love. Well I was slowly weaning out of that hell hole when the inevitable happened.

I think some people as my mother would say "do not know a good thing even if it hit them on the face." The events swelling up to this post have made me conclude that some individuals thrive in misery. They are so used to being angry, annoyed and miserable that when a good thing comes along they do everything in there power to spoil it. They need Jesus or whomever they consider divine in their lives. This life is too fleeting to endure  pain that is brought about by lack of mere self control.

Ladies in Gentlemen nobody likes being taken for granted. Nobody likes being treated like a fool, used, abused and then discarded like trash. Any normal human being once they discover your playing them they go into self preservation mode and I assure you shall receive the full wrath of God ask the Egyptians.

I beseech you brethren do right by others because due to the harsh economic times the days of a thief are no longer forty but twelve, consider yourselves duly warned.

In other fashionable news, Friday is such a lovely day to have a wedding. I attended one and I can tell you it was a small and intimate and so fabulous it moved me to the realization that I have never pictured myself in a wedding dress...yes that's just me!




 I wore this dress the first time here and I think this time I nailed it. It was a bit chilly so I put on a small vintage  coat that I got from my Aunt's old clothes to bring out the florals on this beautiful dress. I paired it with some nude sandals  to go which are giving some serious competition to my red ones!





Dr. Ofweneke made the perfect M.C as he is super hilarious and says all the embarrassing things you are thinking. I loved him!




The beautiful bride Wairimu and the husband down on bended knee.



Coat- Aunty's closet
Nude Sandal- Bata

On to the next wedding....Chao!

MOCHA CHICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment