Thursday 14 March 2013

My New Shoes

I am glad to be alive today. Many a times we wake up in the morning and we think it is our "right" to watch the sun rise and we go about our activities forgetting that there is a higher power watching over us and is the very reason that we Ladies and Gentlemen are alive today! I know I know I am a year or so late with the "Fifty Shades Gery" euphoria but " My Gaaaarrrrrrdddd!". I was reading in on my way home from work yesterday and I had to look up and see if anybody could hear what I was reading....wolololo this books will be the end on me! If your an ardent reader please get yourself all THREE but I warn you "Don't read it in public" because Big Brother is watching hehehehe!





I wore this to church on Sunday and boy did I have a lot to thank God for. The green skirt I have had it for awhile but It was a little big so I had it re-sized to fit me. Oh and I got me self some new flats 
hope you like them!

White Blazer- Toi Market
Ombre Shirt- Mr. Price
 Maxi Skirt - Gikomba Market
Leopard Print Flats-Mr. Price
Belt-Toi Market
Bag- Langata

                   



Mocha Chica!


2 comments:

  1. coo look, i love the way you paired your skirt with the white blazer

    http://fashioncadet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alice! Love your website too! Thank you for dropping by! ;)

    ReplyDelete