Monday 8 July 2013

Green Lantern

  I am having some serious Monday blues what!!

Hey!! everybody I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Have you people watched "Temptations" its one of Tyler Perry's latest Movie and you know how the guy gets....If you haven't let me break it down for you. The story revolves around this Marriage Counselor who gives in to the woos of this gazillioner ( I mean owns his own Jet , Mark Zuckerberg -Social Media Inventor -kind of gazilloner) who is trying to do business with her boss. Now this lady has know only one man since she was six years and they say it was "love at first sight" who even knows the meaning of love at six years??? (pan intended). 

You know what the say about familiarity it breeds content...so her husband starts taking her for granted to the extent of forgetting her birthday not once but (wait for it) two times. At this point I found myself thinking hmmh she should be giving in to this gazillioner's advances because her hubby don't care.(insert Black American accent)

Don't look at me like that...nway fast forward the movie...she gives in and eventually leaves her husband. (who by the way who cried like a baby- never will you see that in Kenya- A man crying I would pay ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS trust me!!! (evil grin) ....) Well I guess actions have consequences because the the guy ends up beating her and giving her wait for it HIV/AIDS. 

I was a bit conflicted while watching this movie. Don't get me wrong I do not cordon infidelity be it  your spouse or partner but I also felt that the girl was getting a raw deal from her man. As a lady a little affirmation  goes a long way. I am a sucker for love.... notice when your woman has changed her hair and tell her she looks lovely, have a private joke where the both of just giggle like small kids because this small things make everything worth the while.

Enough of that I could go on forever. Green is slowly becoming my fave color check this out!


Green dress- Stalls opp. Nyayo Stadium
White Boyfriend Coat- Toi Market
Brown Tote Bag- Gifted
Nude Heels- Bata
Cobalt Blue Neck Piece- Juvel Collection
Earrings- Juvel Collection
Arm Candy- Gifted
Roach ring- Stall Next to Nairobi Sports House on Moi Avenue




Mocha Chica!

9 comments:

  1. first great movie review lol(you should consider doing this often for all the movie lovers,i have watched it,its loaded with life lessons,not to take your special one for granted,to be content & not to wear orthopedic shoes,very tragic end.....
    love your assemble,talk of an outfit coming together in style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you girl.....This movie just made me do alot of thinking....I will be doing another movie review soon....just for you!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. i loooove the dress. oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gifted babe. fashionable by nature Loooove it! Plus the blog :)

    ReplyDelete