Friday 28 June 2013

....Birthday Wish List....

Tomorrow is my Birthday.
Hey everybody. Its been one hell of a year I must say. When my year started there were so many uncertainties in my life. I was just fresh out of Kenya School of Law and doing my pupillage which was just about to come to an end. I had not guarantee that the law firm I was working at would retain me or I would have to go start the job hunt all over again. Well I eventually go admitted to the bar and I got retained by the law firm I was working at. Four years of campus and one and half years of law school and pupillage finally paid of. That was the highlight of my year Ladies and Gentlemen

I have had all kinds of experiences this year but my greatest lesson is that "Life is not a race". I believe that God in his infinite wisdom set everybody in their own paths or call it destiny. At any given time there is always somebody who is going to be driving a better car, or living in a better house, or spotting a new hot phone and there is always somebody who just got fired from their job or has dropped out of school or has been kicked out of their home.....so comparing yourself only breeds contempt. Always be grateful for what you have

I have also learnt that people will always leave. This maybe through death or their story in your life is over therefore when they are around treat them right, tell them how much they mean to you and most importantly do right by them. I seldom believe in second chances because once trust is broken it is very hard to regain it. 

Enough of that....Well I put together a few things that are my birthday wish list. Please feel obligated to get me anything you see here I will be forever grateful.Check them out!.





Cobalt blue Skater dress
Red studded flats
Green Celine Inspired Tote
Strapy Heels
Armani Mania
 Mocha Chica!



No comments:

Post a Comment