Tuesday 18 June 2013

Prom

 Glass Cinderella Slippers- Angelo Junction

Every girl wishes they had a Cinderella moment just once in their lifetime.....well thank God for PROM because it is in every way magical. Meet Wanja everybody she is my cousin who just the other day I carried around because she was a tiny little baby but Ooooooh before you know it they are sneaking boys through their bedroom windows (she gone kill me for saying this) but Ooooh well! Wanja graduated on Friday and she got to have what many girls only get to  watch in the movies....she got to go for Prom!!!! *clapping my hands excitedly* I asked Wanja if I could share with you guys her Cinderella moment  and she graciously obliged

Wanja wore this pretty glass slippers and this elegant  purple bridal gown that made her look like the princess she is totally outshining her friends if you ask me. Her hair was pulled up in a classic up do that made her look like royalty. I will say no more have a look!

 Elegant Purple Dress- David's Bridal, Texas





We have had a chance to live vicariously  through this moment. Thank you Wanja for sharing this with us. We love you girl and wish you all the best with what life deals you. That's all folks until next time! 

MOCHA CHICA!


No comments:

Post a Comment