Friday 21 June 2013

For the bravehearted

My people my people it is freezing out here in the good city of Nairobi. The temperatures keep getting lower with each waking moment. I hope your keeping warm because some cold gone catch up with you and we don't want that now don't we.

The Kenyan news scene lately has been marred with such sad public interest stories and one particular one that stood out for me was the Lady who hired a hit squad to kill her husband because he has absconded his paternal duties and taken to alcohol and women.

 A friend posted this "of the woman who tried to kill her hubby and totally got busted..eeerm why didn't she just walk away?? really??" on Facebook. I commented "easier said than done..." This update right here got me thinking that not everything especially relationships that are broken can be fixed. Some have just run their course and when one realizes that they move on.

 I believe that moving on is not for the cowardly but for the bravehearted. It involves a lot of faith that you would rather live without that person just for the sake of sanity and in this woman's case for the sake of her children. To chatter  into unknown territory is the most difficult thing to do but sometimes the most rewarding. Change is inevitable but good for the soul. 

Enough of that though. Somebody say Green!!! I am so totally digging the greens this month.


 Green Pants- Elle Closet (Online)
Mellow Pink High Low- Fashilicous (Online)
Chunky Chain- Mr. Price
Earrings- Gifted
Gold Cuff- Jewellery Shop Opp. Afya Center
Nude Heels- Bata

 I hope you have noticed my new eye wear! They are Ray Bans and yes they are prescription not cosmetic. Early birthday gift. My birthday wish list is almost complete stay tuned folks. I feel nothing but gratitude for y'all thank you for stopping by my blog it means the world. That's all folks until next time toddles!!


MOCHA CHICA!




4 comments:

  1. How do you get your stuff shipped in? Through regular post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get my stuff locally but what I need from outside I get through my relatives. But if you want stuff from the United Kingdom go to this page on Facebook they shall be of much help https://www.facebook.com/MyukExpress. I use them from time to time. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style more so your pants,they're to die for:)Is Elle closet in Kenya or international? Oh,and your dress your body really really well,i'm inspired:) Keep shining:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle Closet is in Kenya they have a Facebook page look for them and make sure you tell them I sent you! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete