Friday 22 February 2013

The Pink Effect



It is Friday everybody! and I am glad it is because I have had such a busy week at work but I am not complaining just lamenting! It has been a very interesting week for me because I have done quite a bit of shopping something I have not done in awhile....and I  landed some really lovely stuff!   This online shops will be the end of me people Jeeeeez!  but worry not I will post them up for you very soon. I wore this outfit over the weekend ( please don't look at me that way...I said sorry for the delay). The pink skirt was actually a dress I got from Closet 49 just when they started out and I loved the Marilyn Monroe effect it has at the bottom. So I decided to ask my sister's friend (Thank God for sisters...just incase she is reading this) who has done fashion design to turn it into a high waist skirt because I wanted to feel like an empress! Here you have it I feel the way I look like a Empress. I paired it up with a blue off shoulder top I got on my way home from work two weeks ago which I totally love and finally the nude wedge from Toi market had it for ages but never got round to wearing it! That's all folks enjoy the Color Blocking as well as your weekend! xoxo





The top- Bus Station
The dress turned skirt- Closet 49
The Nude wedge-Toi Market


MOCHA CHICA!





No comments:

Post a Comment