Tuesday 26 February 2013

For the love of New Things!

Its two days to payday, my good people! I totally loved this month as it was short to the point and also the month in which I opened up my world to all of you. At the beginning of the year we (secretly) make "New Year Resolutions" and then we swear by our grandmothers graves that we will indeed follow through with them up until the third week of January. Huh! Not me! This time I had to do right by myself by having short achievable goals to be accomplished in three months. I made to through the first month alive as "MOCHA CHICA" was born and vuuaallaa...my baby is already a month old and boy does she need attention! I cannot thank you enough for the love! (wipes tear at the edge of eye!)
So last week I got some really cool stuff! These online shops will be the end of me I swear. Check this out.

I am a sucker for color and when I saw her I could not resist the "Jungle Green" feel she brought to my life. I was in need of an everyday work bag and she is so spacious and versatile I could carry her everywhere!
 I got them from a good friend...Lillian (bless your soul girl). I am in love with the chunky  ones in the middle. The contrast between the chocolate brown an the gold just brings out the tribal in the earnings don't you just want to bite them? Well the studs are in line with the dress code in the legal profession I hope! Lol!  Who does not like animal print sunnies?


They were neon and they were on Saaallleee!!....Who can resist a good bargain? Guilty as Charged.

Well there you have it Ladies and Gentlemen! I know I have gone a little crazy on the earrings but Oooh well...... judge me not! life's guilty pleasures. Stay Safe! xoxo


MOCHA CHICA!


                                               
   



No comments:

Post a Comment