Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Red Coat

Hey,
Lord knows I have had such a busy week at work but don't despair I have not forgot y'all! I keep convincing myself that I am not a slave to fashion but when it gets to my red coat I think its all in vain. I got this sometimes last year and I always find a reason to wear it. The color is rich, bold and vibrant and it gives an outfit this chic look.....Its my amazing "Technicolor Dream Coat!" What do you think?





                                                      Out Shopping with a friend                                                    

         At a friend's Birthday Dinner

Its Valentines day my lovelies.....I am a self confessed foodie with a sweet tooth ( blame it on my genes) here are some few things that I have enjoyed with my friends when I was out and about. Do not hesitate to treat yourselves!

  Red Velvet Cupcake

                      Frozen Yoghurt from Planet Yoghurt at The Junction or Galleria


      Spicy Chicken Wrap from Tichinos Restaurant along Standard Street  in Town

  Spaghetti Bolognes also from Tichinos Restaurant along Standard Street in Town


          This is a fruit Cocktail from Brew Bistro with Nitrogen hence the "smoke"

 Mocha Chica!

No comments:

Post a Comment