Thursday 7 February 2013

Of Stolen Prints!

Hallo Hallo Everybody!
The weekend beacons and I am excited because a dear friend of mine is coming home after 3years of being away from this beautiful country Kenya! Welcome Home Jay! Enough about that well I guess your wondering what's with the stolen prints! Here goes. My sister Joyce and I attended Kitenge Festival last year and she got this really pretty African print yellow pink and black skirt! So the rule at home is that when somebody buys a new thing they should be the first to wear or use it!....Let the record show "Rules are there to be broken!" So my younger sister Sambe decided that she had to be the one to break the poor skirts virginity.....oops!!......so after colluding and scheming my dear little sister and I styled the skirt to fit the chilling weather outside that day! Joyce did indeed find out  and when she caught us taking pictures with the much coveted skirt and she made me promise not to use them for "commercial" use read the blog but ooooh well! Joyce I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me but Sambe looked so cute and I could not resist it!!! Enjoy your weekend Ladies and Gentlemen! xoxo
                                             
  I present to you the lovely Sambe Lugonzo

             
 The African Print skirt: Kitenge Festival, Black Tee and Black Sweater: Toi Market ,Gladiators:Elegant   Shopping Mall, Moi Avenue!


                                           
Doesn't she look cute!


                                 
 Partner In Crime!


    Mocha Chica!

No comments:

Post a Comment