Wednesday 30 July 2014

Roca Chic


I am so in love with this new skirt.

Hello lovely people!

The month is over and boy do I need a break. Well other than my clothes obsession, I am totally loving the new Sauti Sol song "Sura Yako" it has a mix of the Coastal feel coupled with some Luhya moves. It is so bad I woke up with the song in my head.

Oooooh well back to the skirt. I loved the splash of color literally. It has no defined prints just a whole load of color and more color. I makes me feel all giddy when I look at it!



I was going for a simple laid back look. I paired it with a tee (currently my favorite) and yes I did wake up like this!! and the gold belt. The weather has been so moody lately so the Roca- Chic ensemble came together nicely with a touch of the leather jacket and the pointy heels.



Leather Jacket- Old buy had it for ages
Black Tee- Tuani Kenya 
Gold Belt- Elle Closette
Christian Loubitoni Inspired heels- Soni Shoes


Thank you for dropping by and keep warm.

Mocha Chica!

No comments:

Post a Comment