Wednesday 16 July 2014

Peachy and Goldy

There is some so surreal about a black and white photo.

Trading in color who bare imagination of how it would look with color takes the mind to a whole new level.  I fell in love with how nothing but lines and curves of course define this picture.

Hello everybody.

As you have noticed we have moved from the outdoor picture setting and into the studio. It was about time I got myself a professional photo shoot and after the shoot I have some new found respect for models and photographers. Yes I am keeping my day job. Thank you very much!




 I got these pants a while ago and they have been hanging in my closet for months. This is a very simple look. I threw on a gold sweater and some nude pumps and we have a winner on the white background.

I call these my "feel good colors"  because they are effortless to put together when you don't really want to stand out of the crowd and also you don't want to be swallowed by the crowd.

  They also help you get most out of your wardrobe when you feel the need to get something new yet you have something "new" waiting to be dressed



Sweater Top- Ken's Collection (Lang'ata)
Peach Pants-Elle Closette
Nude Sandals- (Old buy) Bata
Earrings- Gifted






Thank you for stopping by and for so much love.
Photo Credits: Boy On The Ledge

Mocha Chica!

1 comment:

  1. The colours look good on you,model moment...it could be a side job you know :-)

    ReplyDelete