Tuesday 2 April 2013

In Style and Stripes


Welcome back to the grid everybody! missed me I know I have missed you a lot. Legally speaking I have been on the hustle and Ooooh so busy Ladies and Gentlemen but worry not I am back with a bang! Do you get to a point in your life where everything and everybody seems to be having their thing together and your standing there watching the world pass you by. I look around me and instead of feeling challenged and motivated I feel like crawling back into my sheets and sleeping the day away! My Easter break was a time to reflect on how far I have come and also find out where I am going with my life. It may take me weeks maybe a month or even months but I know even the sunken feeling at the bottom of my stomach will eventually go away.

Black and white and most especially stripes have been a runway and red carpet favorite this past quarter in 2013 so I figured what better way to end the quarter in style and stripes and just a pop of color. Check this out!






 Top- Toi Market
Red A-Line Skirt- Online 
Belt- Elegant Shopping Mall
Black Chunky Heel- Bus Station
Watch- Gifted
Envelope Purse -Toi Market




       Mother Dear!

 Fries and Double Beef Burger -Prime Cuts Village Market.

 Fries and Chicken Wrap -Prime Cuts Village Market.


                            Mocha Chica!                      

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment