Wednesday 18 March 2015

Denim to Dots.

Just when I think I am going about my life aka window shopping over my lunch hour like every other invisible person this very nice lady stops me and says "Hey..... I like your blog!" and I smile and say thank you.

To that very nice lady, you made my day more so because just like any tough day a simple statement makes it all worth the while.

Hey everybody! 

I am sure your keeping well and coping with the bustle.






Don't you just love denim with everything? I paired it up with those cute red sandals and this lovely A-line black polka dotish skirt which is a statement piece and you should all own one.



Denim Shirt -Thrifted
A-Line Skirt- Mr Price
Red Sandal- Atmosphere
Belt- Thrifted


  Photography by Wamwiri Kimachia

Mocha Chica!

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so versatile. I love your skirt and shoes too.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete