Monday 16 February 2015

Lace the Stripes.

It is possible to have everything you want but not all at the same time.

A friend told me these words a couple of weeks ago and I was completely blown away.It is human nature to feel the need to question your existence when the window of the Range Rove next to the matatu your in is rolled down and the person in it is almost your age. Jeeezz Lord was it that obvious that you passed me by?

Then during my morning devotion I stumbled onto these words by T.D.Jakes;

"In order to strive lawfully our efforts must be tailored after the pattern of divine purpose. Everyone is already blessed. We often spend hours in prayer trying to convince God that He should bless what we are praying to accomplish. What we need to do is spend hours in prayer for God to reveal His purpose.When we do what God has ordained to be done, we are blessed because God's plan is already blessed. Perhaps you have known times of frustration. Most of us at one time or another have found ourselves wrestling to birth an idea that was conceived in the womb of the human mind as opposed to the divine. For myself i have learned that God will not be manipulated. If He said it, that settles it. No amount of praying through parched lips and tear- stained eyes will cause God to revert what He knows is best for you"

Find peace at whatever stage you are in in your life. Savor the moments and purpose to live entirely in the present because worry makes you anxious of the future and you miss out on the little milestones that the now has got to offer.




 I am slightly obsessed with monochrome. Okay truth, I am very obsessed with monochrome. I see it as a design piece in my bedroom, as the background for my teal sofas, as the skirt I want to rock all day long.

The lace top just presented enough elegance to finish the look and the red bottoms really brought their A-game huh!



Photography by :Wamwiri Kimachia

 
Skirt- Mr. Price
Lace Top- Thrifted
Heels- Old buy
Clutch- La Tua aka Toi Market
Jewellery- Gifted.
Sunnies- Borrowed. 

Until next time.

Mocha Chica!

No comments:

Post a Comment