Thursday 1 August 2013

It's a wrap

I am grappling with a severe cold this passed two days and I am loosing the battle to the irritable sneeze and to the constant ringing sound in my poor ears! 

It's August Baby.

I hope ya'll are doing much better than I am. Sometime last week I got to sample some delicious wraps. Anyone who knows me is  aware  that I am a sucker for anything stuffed in wheat. Trust me I have done my fair share of shawarmas and burritos up and about town.

Everybody meet Steve. He is an impressionable young man who has recently ventured into all things wraps!


I ordered this bad boy last Friday and guess what he did the delivery himself (VERY IMPRESSED). 

The ingredients on this wrap are chicken, bacon, red cabbage, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise and some herbs. All these wrapped up in a flour tortilla. The flavors in the chicken and the crispy bacon blend and the mayo.....aaaaaahhh! I was in food heaven.


Do not despair you shall all come to food heaven with me. 
Steve has a page on Facebook page . Go like his page and order yourself one of this delicious things.




 I will be doing a round up of my outfits tomorrow so sit tight will be back stronger. 
Taataa!!
 MOCHA CHICHA!
 





2 comments:

  1. oh my Lord I need this in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Nelly dear don't we all! call Steve up he can hook you up! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete