Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pant Suit

It seems like the Pant Suit is imminent.
Hey everybody!
It's a style female politicos have rocked for years. Slim fitting and elegant, yet professional, the pant suit is a crucial part of any high-powered female's wardrobe.

Even celebs are trading in their classy gowns for pantsuits on the red carpet. To think that my daily courtroom attire would be a classic with the high and mighty just makes my day. Its a very "formal" look that one can spin by adding heavy jewellery or trading in the traditional black for a eye-catching color. You should definitely be caught dead in a pant suit trust me they look hot!















Stay Classy! 

MOCHA CHICA!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! i always thought "catch me #dead in a pants suit".... but these look so deliciously stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Try them you shall not be disappointed!!

      Delete